Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Isaiah 43:1b-4

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I pulled from the bookshelf a little leather-bound booklet, "Passages of Light" Selected Scriptures with Reflections by Thomas Kinkade, Painter of Light - opened it to the page which has presented to and from and date. I had filled in my name on the line presented to, filled in the Holy Spirit on the line from and the date I had purchased was 9/24/01. Now this would have been shortly after we had arrived on the Island because this was going to be our home for at least the next 5 years. My husband and I had decided that was as far as we were willing to go in trying to plan out our future. After the first 5 year plan we decided that it was best to go with 3 year plan and now it is down to a yearly plan.

As I turned the pages of the booklet, my attention was drawn to one of the paintings (a slow moving river about 3 feet across with trees and foliage and rocks on either side of the banks) and the verse that he quoted to go with the painting was Isaiah 43:1b-4.

"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you... For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;...Since you were precious in My sight, You have been honored, and I have loved you."

I'm going to keep this little booklet with me for awhile - I need to be reminded at all times of His mercy and grace and love which abounds in the most amazing of way.

Abba Father, thank you that you have redeemed me and have called me by my name and that You are mine. Thank you that when I pass through waters that are at flood stage, or waters that are so bitterly cold or waters that are raging and the sound is so deafening that You promise they will not overflow me. Thank you oh most Sovereign LORD that you are my God who is the Holy One of Israel my Savior and praise You that You look at me and I am precious in Your sight and I have been honored and that You Love me. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Dear sisters-in-Christ this is my prayer for all of you as you walk out the days of your lives. You are precious and honored and loved by HIM.

Property of the Eternal,




LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home