Wednesday, July 16, 2014

God's Reply - Job 4 9-11

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

God places us - do you believe that? Sometimes I do question? Especially when it comes to situations which bring on stress - and yet in reading today's verses there is a lesson to be learned.

The verses read, "And God said to Jonah, Doest thou well to be angry for the gourd? And he said, I do well to be angry, even unto death. Then said the LORD, Thou hast had pity on the gourd, for the which thou hast not laboured, neither madest it grow; which came up in a night, and perished in a night: And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are more than sixscore thousand persons that cannot discern between their right hand and their left hand; and also much cattle?"

I have written in my bible under these 2 verses, What is God's agenda in my life? with the scripture reference of Hebrews 4:13, which reads, "Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everthing is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account." And then I have written: thoughts, attitudes, actions.

I am in need of revisiting this place again.

Abba Father thank you have you have placed me here. Oh LORD I pray for each sister-in-Christ today that she would live out her walk with you in boldness and ask, seek and knock for Your blessed assurances in her life. May her walk with you today be filled with Your Peace which passes all understanding and may that Peace given to her be sent forth so that her encounters today will be blessed richly and may You be glorified in her life. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,


LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home