Wednesday, March 19, 2014

II Corinthians 5:7 - How We Are To Walk

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Yesterday a co-worker was looking at a postcard which was posted on the office's bulletin board. The postcard had a picture of a local store which had been in business for many, many years. I asked if she had been there and she answered yes, she further stated that she was always looking for new places to explore on the island. Like her, this morning I opened up my bible because I was looking for verses to explore. In my exploring I came across this verse - "For we walk by Faith, not by Sight", just like my co-worker is always looking it is no different than I when I am reading my bible. The chapters and verses contained in each book are treasures indeed and in the exploring of them I find that God reveals His most infinite wisdom. I never tire of reading and exploring because just when I think that I have been there before God draws me back again to revisit and most times in the revisiting He reveals more and more of His Character.


Abba Father, How Great Thou Art, may we never tire of exploring Your Word. Lord I pray for each one of these dear and precious sisters-in-Christ that in her exploring of her daily living that she would "Walk by Faith and not by Sight". Lord God may the revelation of Your Truth be evident in her life as she goes forth this day. Bless them oh Lord as she walks through her day. Keep her from the snare of the enemy and renew her strength to be diligent in her walk. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home