Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Psalm 139:17-18

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Last night my sister-in-law treated us to a movie. We saw "The Government's Men". I really liked the movie, there were a couple of very moving scenes which will linger in my mind for quite some time. If you have not seen it yet you may want to consider this post as containing some spoilers. However, one of the scenes showed them torching artwork of the master's. I do not believe that I would call myself an avid lover of artwork but to see all those paintings being burned hurt me. The other scene was when the "Government's Men" found the burnt remains and were searching through the ashes, they came upon two barrels, once they were opened one contained rings of gold, the other contained small pieces of gold, which were fillings from teeth. These two scenes left my heart burdened. Oh how precious we all are to HIM.

I wanted to leave these two verses with you today: "How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O GOD! how great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.

Abba Father,

Oh how I love thee oh Lord, thank you oh Lord that You will never forsake, thank you. I pray for each sister-in-Christ today LORD that she would know how precious Your thoughts are for her, that she would grasp the great sum of them and that as she walks through her waking day Your Love would permeate through her whole being. In Jesus Name, Amen.


Property of the Eternal,





LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home