Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Searching the Scriptures

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Another Wednesday is upon us, for me it is just beginning for it is only 6:00 in the morning. Before I began this post I took a short walk around the cul-de-sac looking up into the predawn sky at the stars and moon and listening to the waves pounding on the shore. I was asking God what I should write and pray about this Wednesday morning. I began to search the scriptures hoping that He would direct me to a truth and a promise that would touch the heart of you. Yes, you, the one reading this post. The Lord led me to the gospel of John, chapter 17:1, "These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said,...

Precious sisters-in-Christ I would hope that you would read the chapter and hear the words of Jesus, his prayer to the Father.

Oh the privilege that we have to come before the throne of the most Sovereign God and speak words to Him.

Lifting my eyes to heaven - Heavenly Father, Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth (verse 17), thank You my Abba Father. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home