Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Isaiah 12:2 and 3

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I hope that all is well and that life is being lived in abundance and this is why I hope, "Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation."

I don't know to many places any longer that have a well and you must let down the bucket and draw the water or even a pump where you have to use the lever to draw the water from the spout, but that is what I am picturing as I read the verse. All we need do is turn on a faucet and instantly we have water flowing. I think that we are at a disadvantage at times because of this - if indeed we had to work at drawing the water it would be that more precious to us.

My prayer today dear and precious sisters-in-Christ:

Abba Father, Holy and Pure, may each one of us today draw water out of the wells of salvation. Lord may we have Your Joy which anoints each heart with a purity to be at rest in the blessed assurance that our God is our salvation. Oh Lord, no matter what prayer is asked, no matter what amount of seeking Your will and no matter how many times we knock may it be that we rejoice in the fact that our names are written in the Book of Life and that Jesus Christ is the Name above all Names and worthy of all our Praise. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,









LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home