Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Isaiah 25:1 - The Lord's Counsels of Old

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I opened my bible this morning in search of a verse to ponder upon in this posting. The verse, "O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth."

How precious is our LORD, how marvelous are His Ways, yes His counsels of old -

Counsel definition - Advice

Faithfulness definition - the quality of being faithful, fidelity

Truth definition - A quality or state of being true; that which is true or in accordance with fact or reality.

These two counsels are defined as qualities - Definition of quality: the standard of something as measured against other things of a similar kind; the degree of excellence of something; general excellence of standard or level

WOW!!

These are our LORD's counsels - need we seek and ask and knock anywhere else. The LORD's counsels - need we desire anything else.

Abba Father, yes this day I will exalt thy name and I will praise thy name. Oh most Sovereign Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that she desire thy counsels of old and exalt Your Name and Praise Your Name. Lord Jesus the Name above all names, worthy of all praise may she lift her hands and her heart unto thee and begin walk through this day knowing that she is deeply and intimately and unconditionally LOVED. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home