Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Ezekiel 1:1

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Ezekiel 1:1 Yesterday morning, in my one year bible reading plan this passage was the first thing that I read and it was the only verse that I could read before the Lord started to talk to my heart. Oh the excitement I had with just that first verse. It was the first five words which caught my attention, "Now it came to pass", those five words, so powerful...

Precious sisters-in-Christ I pray that God's Word, when read or heard, takes Your Breath Away, captures your heart, ignites a passion deep within and inspires you to let go of the things of this world and take hold of that which satisfies the soul. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home