Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Crackling of the Flame

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I am sitting here at my computer with my fingers upon the keyboard listening to the crackling of the lit candle on the bookcase beside me. Why it caught my attention was because of the crackling sound which reminded me of the times we (usually my dad and me) sat around the campfires at night and listened to the crackling of the fire lulling us into a place of calmness. I could sit by the fire for a long time just listening and watching the flame.

Abba Father, Praise to thee our Sovereign Lord and Righteous God, Thank you for Your most Precious Gifts given freely to us this day. I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that the Holy Spirit would come and ignite the flame once again in the ember which is almost out. May Your Breath flame the ember of Love which has almost been extinguished due to hurtful words spoken, may Your Breath flame the ember of Hope which has almost been extinguished due to unfulfilled dreams, may Your Breath flame the ember of Joy which has almost been extinguished due to grief and loss, and may Your Breath flame the ember of Peace which has almost been extinguished by the overwhelming storms of life. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,




LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home