Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Psalm 119:89-90

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I am rejoicing because I have just received a word and it has given me hope to continue to strive forward in my walk with the Lord. Some of you know what I am saying because you have cried and fasted and have almost given up hope that the Lord will answer and even if he did would you be able to accept the answer He would give thee.

I was drawn to the above verse this morning, verse 89: "For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. (with a reference of 1 Peter 1:25, "But the word of the LORD endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.") verse 90)"Thy faithfulness is unto all generations: thou has established the earth, and it abideth."

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. (Psalm 119:105) - Oh how precious is thy word.

There are so many words going forth these days that our minds hardly have a chance to digest them at all.

I have a hope and a trust for I am assured and I will choose to rest in this TRUTH - that forever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.

Abba Father, thank you for Your precious Word, JESUS, oh and that it is settled in heaven. Lord I pray that You would stir up the hearts of the dear and precious sisters-in-Christ that they would desire thy WORD. May their hearts and minds be filled with thy WORD. Lord, it is being poured forth every day open their ears to hear and open their eyes to see Your Glory. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,


LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home