Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Psalm 18:2

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I received as a gift from my daughter for Mother's Day, 1994, a little booklet, which I keep in the pocket of my bible cover. This morning I decided to search through it and found this verse.

Psalm 18:2 "The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower."

The title of the booklet is Prayers That Avail Much For Mothers by Harrison House. There are several sections of pure scripture and the referenced Psalm was found under the category of What the Word say About You - If You Need Strength.

Today dear and precious sisters-in-Christ if you are in need of strength this is my prayer,

Abba Father, Gracious and Gentle and Mighty and Merciful, thank you and praise you that you are my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. Oh Lord in You alone will I trust. I pray for each precious one who reads this that she will listen and comprehend each and every WORD and may it take root in her heart and lead her into a deeper walk with thee. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home