Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Saying Excuse Me

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

As I was trying to steer my cart through the isles at my favorite store (those who know me very well can name the place), I realized that I was going to have to cut in front of someone. I said excuse me and did so, as I passed in front of her she said, "that was very nice,". I didn't think that she was talking to me so continued passing. She stopped me and said again, "that was very nice, I have never had anyone say that before". I was a little surprised but kept going. I had not even realized that I had said it. It was something that was so ingrained in me as a child. So what else is so engrained in me that I say it without even realizing that it has been said.

That is the way I think that it should be when it comes to the word of God. I am no where near being able to quote from memory verses as I know many of you are but I'm so thankful for the Holy Spirit who brings to mind the TRUTH at just the right moment.

Psalm 51:6 "Surely You desire truth in the inner parts; You teach me wisdom in the inmost place.

Abba Father, Praise thee. Thank You for your Word which speaks to my heart. Oh most Sovereign Lord in these times when words seems to pour forth from the lips of man, may Your words which are truth become embedded in each dear and precious sisters-in-Christ that she may be confident and bold in proclaiming that her JESUS is the TRUTH. In Jesus Name, Amen




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home