Wednesday, March 21, 2012

From Valley to Mountain Top

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

WOW!! Can I be a drama queen or what? Since March 2nd I have had to conquer fears, bite my tongue, hold back tears, let the flood of emotions roar, and saving the best for last "Giving thanks in all circumstances." A revelation that God taught me yesterday.

My thought life and my real life have been spinning out of control. So many little things would come up during the course of a 24 hour period and with so very little sleep and very minimal gluten-free food to eat I wasn't handling things very well. Watching my husband in pain wasn't helping either. So back to yesterday's revelation. We arrived home on Wednesday afternoon from the hospital, very little sleep that night. Thursday we knew would be better, so in bed by 9:00 pm, sleeping very good and Greg's sleep machine stops working at 2:00 am Friday morning. I attempted to get one from the company we had been using, but NO WAY. It finally worked out that I was able to rent one for a week from another company. Now comes the good part, an appointment had been set up to service his machine for Tuesday, at noon. Arriving at the appointment I was greeted by a person... we had lost contact over 2 years ago. During our visit we reconnected and caught up on what God was/is doing in our lives. Yes God is not only Good He is Goodness. All the struggles that I had in trying to get a machine on that Friday and God arranging our much needed reunion. Priceless.

I want to thank all of you dear and precious sisters-in-Christ who have been praying for Greg and who have been encouraging us with your thoughts, words, actions and prayers.

He is recovering well from his open heart surgery and his heart valve was repaired and no need to be replaced. His pain management is still in need of prayer. His immune system also, please.

Abba Father, You are most Sovereign Lord. How You so Richly Bless Us with Unmerited Grace. I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that in the midst of her circumstances that she would indeed "Give Thanks" for Yes and Amen You are Faithful and will never forsake. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Our Sovereign Lord Reigns

Your sister-in-Christ

LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home