Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Free Day

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

This is probably only me thinking this way but I do consider the 29th of February as a free day. One that only comes around every four years should be something special indeed. So it is my free day. And it is even more special because it is a Wednesday, which means I only have to work at my job for the morning. Officially at noon I think I will start my free day. Now I know that God has already planned and purposed the day and yes He is directing so I haven't completely gone off the deep end just yet. But still the possibilities are endless.

So this being a free day I would like to start it off by spending a few moments with you. It is written: O Praise the Lord all ye nations; praise Him, all ye people. For His merciful kindness is great toward us; and the truth of the Lord endureth for ever. Praise ye the Lord. (Psalm 117).

Abba Father, thank You for Your merciful kindness, Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that Your Merciful Kindness would abound in her life. At her workplace, in her home, while she is commuting, while she is cooking, during her quiet time, and during her noisy time. Oh Lord, we are so blessed by thee with Your merciful kindness. In our world even the weather can be so unkind. But You oh Lord shower us with Your merciful kindness that we may be built up to run the race and finish well. May the day be a free day with You oh Lord and may You fill it with endless possibilities and may these possibilities be anointed with Your most blessed and merciful Kindness. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Oh, how Kind is our Abba Father,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home