Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Secret Place

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I pray that all is well with you. As I pray that prayer I am 90% certain that on the outside it may not appear that way but on the inside is where I am hoping. The secret place where only You and the Lord reside. Oh how merciful the Lord is that He has given us a secret place to run into to. A strong tower.

Today is Ash Wednesday, the beginning of Lent and the theme of Lent is Retreating into the Wilderness with Jesus. I normally do not follow along with traditional practices, but I'm leaning toward retreating. Not so much into the wilderness but into the strong tower, the secret place.

I'm in need of some serious time with Jesus.

So whether you follow the traditional practices of Lent or not, I pray that you choose to seek the One who became the Passover Lamb. The One who is the Way, the Truth and the Life.

May this time in Your life be set aside with Jesus.

Abba Father, Praise and Glory unto thee our Sovereign Lord who delights over us.

Retreating into my Secret Place,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home