Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Psalm 18

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I'm back!! I do apologize that I have not posted for a couple of weeks, life here is beginning to get back to normal. My husband is recovering very well and just yesterday he was out in his garage cleaning it up a little. He couldn't do to much but just the idea that he is ready to go out into his garage is wonderful. I'm so thankful to so many people for all your prayers - your words of encouragement and your most precious deeds done for both of us. My husband and I are eternally grateful for your friendship and love.

The title of my post is Psalm 18, how that came about was a couple of weeks ago I had a dream about one of my children. And in this dream I noticed that an open bible was in a pair of hands. I recognized the set of hands and looked up to see if I was correct and then asked, what are you ready, my child said, Psalm 18. I heard Psalm 18 so clearly that it seemed to be God actually doing the talking. I would encourage you this week to please read Psalm 18 and even reread these precious nuggets of truth.

Abba Father, oh most Sovereign Lord, how great thou art. How amazing is Your most merciful Grace which abounds so mightily and powerfully.
Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that as she seeks Your face that You may be found in the most amazing of ways. Lord encompass around her and her loved ones. In Jesus Name, Amen

Psalm 18:1, I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.

Your friend and sister-in-Christ

LyndiaSue


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home