Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Psalm 29

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

2012, a new year, a leap year, a year of possibilities, a year of...
Yes, the comments that you receive and give at the start of a new year are so varied...

It is day 4 of 2012, the first Wednesday and God has once again blessed me by connecting with all of you via technology.

Each year I start off with two things:

The first being the opening of the pages to a special book that I have been receiving since 2004, "Diary for a Lady" by Elise Grey. I do not open until the first of January. It is so amazing to me that year after year it seems to be the theme of my year.

The second is a devotional by Anne Graham Lotz, "Daily Light", I begin at the beginning and every night I read the morning and evening scripture verses.

In my quiet time with the Lord these are the only two traditional things that I will be doing. He is directing all the other days of my life in 2012.

Abba Father, step by step with thee of most precious LORD, each day a new day filled with Your Presence. Praise thee. Oh Lord, I pray for each dear sister-in-Christ that this year be anointed, blessed, enriched, by Your Presence. In Jesus Name, Amen


Listening,





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home