Wednesday, November 09, 2011

It Is Well With My Soul

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

My world seems to be moving faster and faster, how about yours? I had thought that once I had moved to "Paradise" that things would slow down considerably, but even in so called paradise I am experiencing changes. Some good and some I think could have been good but seemed to have been badly planned and/or executed. In those cases I ask myself the question, 'Now why did they do it that way?"

I find that, whenever a change or an upset of what I am currently doing, I ask of God the same question. Does He tell me? Now that is something that I ponder. Sometimes I feel that He does and other times I know that I just have to Trust Him in the midst of my questions.

We sang a hymn at church this past Sunday, It is Well With My Soul. I am finding that for today it most definitely is well with my soul.

Abba Father, thank You for Your most blessed Peace which comforts me. Thank You for Your Presence which is ever constant in my life. Praise thee. Lord, I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that she Trust that in her life You are ever present and ever blessing her with Your Peace. May she drink in the Living Water and taste the Bread of Life. May You fill her with Your Passion to persevere through the changes in her life. In Jesus Name, Amen.

It is well with my soul,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home