Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Rock

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

The last Wednesday of 2011.

1 Cor. 2:5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the Power of God and verse 16, But who hath known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

These two verses are the sum of what my year has been. I have had to fervently ask, aggressively seek and relentlessly knock for understanding of the why questions that I have been asked and have asked myself.

This past Monday I walked along the beach, my special beach where I would go when we first moved to the island and I would pray that my grandchildren would someday join me. This year was the year that God made it happen.

There is a rock that stands just beyond the area which usually is surrounded by water and takes the crashing of the waves, it was low tide and I have always wanted to climb the rock. And climb it I did. I looked into the water and watched it swirl around the rock and as the spray of the wave blew onto my body, I praised Him for in each circumstance and situation in my life it was "His Will be Done on Earth as it is in Heaven".

Abba Father, Hallelujah, most Sovereign Lord, Praise thee for Your most precious and blessed Promises. Oh Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that she breathe in Your Sweet Fragrance and may it linger longer than it has ever before. May it fill every fiber of her being, especially her mind Lord. That she would be reminded that her Faith should stand in the Power of YOU and that she has the mind of Christ, her LORD. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Blessings,

LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home