Wednesday, August 24, 2011

"Safe" to be Me

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I am in a field with arms stretched out and the palms of my hands being tickled by the tall grass, I am filled to the brim with a presence of someone and I am deeply loved. Yes, this is me when I was a small girl, who knew that there was someone higher than my parents or even my grandparents who loved me so much. I knew then that it was "safe" to be me. How about you?

Abba Father, thank You from the depths of my mind, my soul, and my body for loving me so deeply and intimately. Praise thee oh most Sovereign Lord that Your Goodness and Kindness and Gentleness is FOREVER. Lord I pray for each sister-in-Christ that she be filled to the brim with Your presence and know that she is "Safe". Lord You are our Keeper. Our keeper of ALL things great and small. I pray that she would be still with out stretched arms and hands lifted high to the One who gave it all and is Worthy of all Honor and Praise and Glory. Jesus! Jesus!! Jesus!!! Amen.

Until Next Week,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home