Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Sense of Normalcy


Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

There are times in my life where I need to have a sense of normalcy every now and then. By normal I mean this, "there are no drama queen's living in my brain". Lately at work there have been some phone calls and emails which have prompted me to either "laugh out loud at the complete insanity of the situation" or "begin to weep over the burden the person is bearing".

At the end of the work day I get to come home. Thank you Lord that I am a child of Yours.

Abba Father, how marvelous, how wonderful that You have saved a wretch like me. Oh, most Sovereign Lord that You are our strength, our strong tower where we can run into, that You keep us. I pray for each precious sister-in-Christ today and the days ahead that Your sweet and precious fragrance surround them, that Your Holy Spirit counsel them in each situation they encounter in their day. Whether it be a normal day or an out-of-control day for them, You are directing their steps and lighting their path that they may walk in Your Joy and Hope and Peace. In Jesus Name, Amen.

I'm ever hopeful,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home