Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Laughter


Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

In conversing with my brother I said a word to him which he clearly misunderstood and upon clarifying what I really said we broke out in stomach aching laughter. You know the kind that starts way down inside and bubbles up like a spring and continues until your stomach hurts so bad. I wonder if that is the kind of laughter that Sarah had when she heard the men telling Abraham about him having a child. The laughter that erupts at the absurdity of it.

I also realized that I had not laughed like that in a very long time and I so needed to just break out in uncontrollable laughter and enjoy the pure pleasure of laughter.

Abba Father, Praise thee for laughter, the kind of laughter which brings Joy into the hearts of your children. Thank You that You alone gives us those precious tender mercies which bring such joy into our lives we can only express it with laughter. Oh Lord I pray for each dear sister-in-Christ today that her life would abound with Your most precious treasures which bring her such Joy that she will be able to express it with such laughter that would be heard up to the heavens and beyond. A laughter which expresses Your pure Joy. In Jesus Name, Amen.

May the laughing begin,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home