Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pleasure versus Treasure


Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I have been battling these last few days on the matter of forgiving others. A couple of situations have been presented in my life which has caused me to want to rise up in my flesh and say ... (well let's just leave it at that). This morning when I awoke I said to myself - I don't feel like writing today. And instantly the Lord said, Who is doing the writing and what does feelings have to do with what I have commanded.

Forgiving others, do I continue to get the pleasure out of holding onto the word or deed done to me or another close to me?
Forgiving, do I surrender it unto the Lord and place the word or deed at the Cross and pray for them which is a treasure?

Abba Father, how Great is Your Unfailing Love, how Amazing is Your Mercy, how Marvelous is Your Joy, how Wonderful is Your Hope and how Sovereign is Your Grace. I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ today, that she call upon the name of Jesus Christ in each and every situation and circumstance and seek that which is of the greatest Treasure. Oh Lord, may they humbly bow before the Cross and TRUST and OBEY, for there is no other way to be happy in Jesus but to TRUST and OBEY. In Jesus Name, Amen.

May the Lord Richly Bless You and Keep You



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home