Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It"s Just Amazing


Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I don't know how He does it or even if I really want to know. God is Amazing!! For the past three weeks I have literally taken my house apart looking for a pair of earrings that I received as a gift from my adorable husband a few years back. I have several pairs of earrings and other jewelry but these were extra special because it was a gift given in love. It was not given on my birthday or anniversary or Christmas or Valentine's Day. Now don't get me wrong I know that those are also given with much thought and his love for me too, it is that this pair of earrings were special and I thought that they were lost. Talking to God about them, I gave up looking last weekend resigning myself to the fact that they were gone. I also realized that even though they were gone I still had my vivid memory of when I received them and that would be enough. Then, this morning, it's just amazing!! There they lay in a little jar - I had looked in all my little pottery jars. I thanked God that He had put them there because it is the only reason I can give.

Abba Father, how Amazing is Your Love, how Marvelous is Your Kindness, how Sovereign is Your Mercy and how Powerful is Your Grace. Once was lost has now been found!! Oh, LORD only You know what has been lost in each of these precious sisters-in-Christ hearts and minds and souls. Oh LORD may they place their trust in You this day and may what was lost be found. May You reveal the mysteries untold and anoint them with Your Joy and Hope and Love. Lord You Are All. I pray that each of you would trust and know that Your Abba Father loves You and it's just amazing!! In Jesus Name, Amen.

This post is dedicated to Gail Barley, a dear and precious sister-in-Christ who is now rejoicing with the saints and singing praises to the King of kings and Lord of lords in Heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home