Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Psalm 34:1-3


Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I have placed a cover onto my keyboard to protect it from any dirt or crumbs and in looking at it today there are keys that are used more often than others. I know this because the color has faded and also the padding has worn down. I guess I am due for another cover. Maybe I will look for another one today. I know that there is a lesson here somewhere. As I walk through my days I realize that sometimes I use more of one thing which causes a wearing down and/or fading. We know that all things wear out or lose their ripeness and flavor right, but does God? No, in fact it is the opposite. It's amazing how God's reality is always the opposite of my reality. My tendency is that when something becomes faded or worn out I replace it with something brand new. With God He never wears out or fades, the more we talk to Him and listen to Him and read the Word the brighter and clearer and more brilliant is He. Oh how amazing is His Love that it never changes, never ceases, never fades, and never ever wears out.

Abba Father, oh how amazing You are that when I read Your Word You reveal the most awesome of things. As it is written in Psalm 34:1-3, "I will bless the LORD at all times, his praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul makes its boast in the LORD; let the humble hear and be glad. Oh, magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together!" Father, bless each sister-in-Christ today with Your Beauty and Your Gentleness, and Your Grace. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Exalting His Name

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home