Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Little Things in Life


Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I thank God for the little things in life (the seemingly inconsequential moments and words and actions). Psalm 32:8 It is written, "I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye." There is nothing, absolutely nothing inconsequential with the Lord. How can I not be totally and utterly amazed each and every moment of every day when my God instructs and guides me. WOW!!

Sisters-in-Christ, may we in one accord take hold of this truth that with the first breath of the morning until the last deep yawn at night our Heavenly and Sovereign Lord is instructing and guiding you and me.

Abba Father, Your tender mercies for today are all that my finite mind is able to even imagine, I pray for each precious sister-in-Christ that for today she take hold of Your Tender Mercies and allow Your Power and Peace to reign in her heart and mind and soul as she walks with You this day. May she be amazed at Your Presence in her life. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Thanking God for you,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home