Wednesday, November 24, 2010

May It Be A Blessed Thanksgiving


Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Every once in a while during the late fall the weather is just right for sleeping in. The night is quiet, the air is cool and as you wrap yourself around your blanket and lay your head on the pillow your slumber is priceless. Last night was one of those nights. I slept and I slept, my body did not even wake me up until an hour and a half past my normal time. And it had to be a Wednesday morning instead of a Saturday. So I have jump started my day, what can I leave out of my morning? This time with you, no way, our conversations can not be jump started or hurried in any way. How many times have I slept in missing something or even skipping something that was important to God. How many times in the course of my day have I hurried through something that God was trying to show me.

Abba Father, Praise thee for Your blessings of sleep and for your blessings of activities, oh Lord I pray that I use them both wisely. Lord I ask for Your Peace and Your Presence to rest upon each dear and precious sister-in-Christ this Thanksgiving. I pray that as they prepare the meals that the kitchen is filled with laughter, I pray that as each family gathers together that Your Blessings and Your Favor would fill the room. May this Thanksgiving be a testimony to Your Gentleness and Kindness and Mercy. In Jesus Name, Amen.

May It Be A Blessed Thanksgiving,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home