Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Night Blooming Jasmine


Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

As many of you know from the previous posts I just returned from the mainland. Three wonderful and rewarding weeks spent with 3 grown children and their families. My daughter and I are tea drinkers and being able to purchase some favorite teas for us was special indeed. I'm trying one of them this morning. It is called Emerald Blossom Jasmine. As it was steeping the smell of night blooming jasmine and the image of my dad and me sitting on the back porch came back as if it were yesterday. Daddy and I could talk for hours about almost anything. When I was troubled about things he had a way of listening that I knew I was safe to share.


Heavenly Father, thank You that You gave me a earthly father that I could go to and share and who listened. I pray for each sister-in-Christ today and in the days ahead that You would reveal to her that You are her Heavenly Father and that You are listening to her heart and that You are Passionate about her. Abba Father may she open up her heart and be blessed in the most of amazing of ways and go forth this day in Your Love and Joy and Hope. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Enjoying the Memory,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home