Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Memory - Gramma Jesse


Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I awoke this morning thinking of someone that I had not thought about in years. It was my Gramma Jesse. Now she was my paternal grandfather's second wife. A much younger woman and quite the topic of discussions for years in our family. When all of my dad's brothers and sisters got together there were two sides of the camp on who was actually the one who had the right to be called gramma. All of us cousins just couldn't ever figure out what the problem was, we had two grammas. I don't know which cousin started using their first names to keep the peace but it stuck and it didn't seem to be a problem. Also there seemed to be less talk among the parents as to who should rightfully be called gramma.

Heavenly Father, thank you for Your most wonderful tender mercies and for Your Faithfulness. Lord I thank you that it is with childlike faith that we must come to You and in that childlike faith You embrace us. My prayer for each dear sister-in-Christ today and in the days ahead that she would come to You in childlike faith and JUST KNOW that she is Loved totally and completely and unconditionally by the great I AM, Jehovah, GOD. In Jesus Name, Amen.

I love being LOVED,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home