Wednesday, June 09, 2010

A Trip to the Zoo

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

My husband and I decided to take a 3 week vacation to the mainland to visit our children and grandchildren. The first leg began in Washington visiting our youngest child, our daughter and her family. Yesterday was our first adventure day - a trip to the Portland Zoo. It was $2.00 admission day so off we went. After an hour and a half drive, and a long wait in line to get on a shuttle bus - we got to the entrance and off we went with thousands of other stroller driven kids and moms and dads. I had the camera and made many attempts to capture the memories. I seemed to miss more than getting due to seeing the memory and getting the camera out of it's case and then it was gone. I voiced my frustration to my daughter and she responded, "you will have to remember". I immediately offered up a prayer, Lord please do not let me get alzheimers disease. How marvelous that Abba Father helps us to remember and what He helps us remember is eternal.

Abba Father, thank You that Your name oh Lord is everlasting, Your remembrance, O LORD, throughout all generations (Psalm 135:13). And A book of remembrance was written before Him for those who fear the LORD and who esteem His name. (Malachi 3:16). Thank You that You will never leave us nor forsake us. I pray for each sister-in-Christ today and in the days ahead that she be amazed at Your book of remembrance. May she dwell in Your Presence and be reminded of Your Precious Promises. In Jesus Name. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home