Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Walk Along the River Bank

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

While growing up in a little town in Montana I was always close to a river that flowed and still flows through our town. There are connector bridges throughout the town and even places under these bridges to just sit and listen to the rushing waters. I remember that there were many times when I was lonely or sad or even madder than a hornet's nest that I would find a place along the river and (get whatever it was out of my system). I think that is why the sound of water is so soothing to and for me. This past Sunday I was reminded of the true source of Living Waters, Jesus Christ.

Abba Father, thank you for the times when nothing else will do but to go to the River of Living Waters. Oh most Sovereign and Holy LORD I pray for each dear sister-in-Christ that she would seek Your face, seek to Hear Your Whispers, and seek to find Comfort and Healing from the True Source. In Jesus Name, Amen.


I have come to the River,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home