Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Do You See It - Psalm 119:105

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Growing up in Montana there were plenty of opportunities to scan the open fields for wildlife and look intently into the creek or lake for that one big fish. Also while camping or celebrating in the forested areas we would climb the rocks and scurry around looking for something. On several occasions if you got to the place where everyone was looking at something the question would be asked, "do you see it?" Then the search was on-eyes glued to the spot, adjusting your eyesight to see it. And when it was seen the discovery of finding it was wonderful, then everyone would talk at the same time about the marvelous discovery.

Now verse Psalm 119:105, "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." I have had hanging in my "Jesus Room" for many years now, and it was just this morning while preparing to post that the words were illuminated. Yes LORD I do see it.

Abba Father, Praise thee, How Great Thou Art, thank You for Your Son Jesus Christ, the WORD which is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that today and for the days ahead she would have that which she has been intently searching for which she has not been able to see yet, would be discovered and the shouts of JOY would be sent heavenward being a testimony to the Faithfulness and Goodness of our most Sovereign LORD. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Do You See It?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home