Wednesday, March 03, 2010

I Am Loved By The King

Greetings dear sisters-in-Christ,

For the past few days, no matter what time of the day or where I am - first waking up, work, or just sitting, there is a song that pops into my head and I am overwhelmed. The song is something that we occasionally sing in church. And the one single verse that keeps popping up is, "I am loved by the the King and it makes my heart want to sing." And then I'm filled to overflowing with the wonderful knowing that no matter the circumstance I am Loved. And not only that I am Loved but to even make it more amazing is that I am Loved by the Creator. GOD. How wonderful, how marvelous that GOD loves me and even though my singing will not even get me into the top 50 for American Idol or quiet a baby's cries I can still sing because HIS LOVE is all that matters and that is why my heart wants to sing.

Abba Father, Glorious and Mighty, thank you for all your Promises that are Yes and Amen. I pray for each dear sister-in-Christ that today and this week You would continually remind her that she is Loved by You and what would pour forth from her would be continual praise of how Great is Your Love for her. Lord Come, open the eyes of ours hearts and fill us that we can and will testify to Your Faithfulness and Goodness. In Jesus Name, Amen.

My Heart Sings,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home