Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Matter of Perspective

Greetings to my dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

On Monday I had tweeted that I was going to see what had happened at my other life (work). After sharing with my boss what my thought had been his reply, you mean your real life, you spend more time here than any other place. We both laughed but it got me to thinking. Where I physically spend my time does not define my life. I indeed have a real life - and that is me being me before my Abba Father. He directs my steps, He wraps me in His Arms and comforts me, He sings songs over me and He will never leave me nor forsake me. So my LIFE is in the LORD.

Abba Father, How great thou art, how Great thou art, Always and in all ways You are Sovereign. I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that today she would come before Your Throne of Grace and SHOUT and DANCE. A celebration that she is Loved by the One who Created it all and will wrap her in Love and Hope and Joy. Lord may she be excited about her life. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Loving Life,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home