Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Romans 8:27

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I pray that your week has gone well and that God is revealing much to you all. I have been alone with God this past week due to my husband being on the mainland. We agreed to text each other instead of trying to find the time to call. One reason was because of the time difference. What a wonderful experience it has been. To receive little messages throughout the day. Which got me to thinking (ahem) - does God text us throughout our day? I do believe He does!!

Abba Father, how glorious that You the Sovereign Lord desires a relationship with us. Thank you that You are continually communicating with us. I pray for each precious sister-in-Christ today and the days following that she would hear and see all the glorious plans and purposes You have desired for her. In Jesus Name, Amen.

In Expectancy,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home