Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Holding Her Hand

Greetings dear sisters-in-Christ,

It is with much Joy today, that I come into your lives with this posting. There was quite a stir in our church this past Sunday. You could here the murmurings from across the room, "Did you see her yet? She may be here at this service?"

It was someone for whom we have been praying for months which have stretched into years. People were looking around and then what was spoken was, "Come and See! She is here sitting up where she used to always sit."

We had asked God to heal and restore, we had told God that it was time for her to come home to us.

As I approached her I could not help but show my excitement. I had told her in a card some weeks past that I had a dream about holding her hand and I had asked of our Lord to bring her home so I could hold her hand. As I took hold of her hand and held it tight and hugged her body and kissed her cheek I was filled with Joy for The LORD is Faithful - The LORD Reigns Supreme. How amazing is Your LOVE.


Abba Father, GREAT is Your love, Great IS Your Love, Great is YOUR Love, Great is Your LOVE. Lord God Praise thee for Your Faithfulness Lord how amazing are Your Ways and just as it is written, "All things are yours; whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours; and ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's. Lord I pray this promise for each dear sister-in-Christ may she this day comprehend the depth of this knowledge, accept the breath of this Word of Truth, and be filled with the JOY of the Lord. In Jesus Name, Amen.


Awaiting His Return,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home