Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Do You Ever Surprise Yourself?

Greetings,

I received an email from a dear sister-in-Christ which got me thinking about things in the past. The way it might have been...
Do you ever surprise yourself? Do you ever wonder if? Well I took way to much time dwelling on it to the point of becoming bothersome. A decision that is made, a statement that is expressed, or an action done can change the outcome. Do I continue to dwell on the what if or do I change my dealing with the "bothersome"? Which brings me back to the question, do you ever surprise yourself? I choose to take the bothersome and take it captive to the obedience of Jesus Christ. Dwelling on that which is pure and lovely. My GOD is the most amazing and awesome God who took that which was meant for evil and made it GOOD. He is worthy of PRAISE and GLORY and HONOR.

Heavenly Father, Glorious and Righteous, our Strong Tower. Thank You that we are able to dwell in the secret place of the Most High and shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Lord I pray for each dear sister-in-Christ who is reading this today and who will read it in the future, may they dwell in the secret place of the Most High, may Your goodness and mercy fall into the cracks of their broken hearts, the bruised areas where they have been wounded, the empty places in their souls where dreams have died. Yes LORD You are our completeness in whatever has been, is here and will come. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Until next week,

Your dear friend and sister-in-Christ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home