Wednesday, September 12, 2007

September 12, 1986

Greetings my dear sisters-in-Christ,

Dates, some we want to forget and some we keep as reminders. Twenty-one years ago today, September 12 was one I will remember for it was the day that I walked away. Yes, I walked away from my husband, my children, my home, myself and my GOD. The world labeled it, my mind labeled it but God placed a Nathan in my life and showed me what it actually was. My Nathan was my daddy, his comment was, "You can't stay here forever you are going to have to face it when you get out." It was at that point that I began to hear and see. I REPENTED. The numbness went away, I awoke to feelings. I started to become a needy person. I needed help, I needed acceptance and I needed to know that I was loved for the wretch that I was. September 12 is a date I remember for it was on that date that I began to learn how to love and how to be loved. I fell in love with my husband, my children (there are 7 more grandchildren to love), my home, myself, and MY LORD. I'm a needy person - I need Abba Father, constantly and continually to keep me on the right path. Psalm 119:105 "Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path."

Abba Father, thank you for Your Heavenly Hugs, Your embracing Presence in our lives. LORD I pray for each dear sister-in-Christ this day and this week. May Your tender mercies which are new every morning be evident in their lives. That it would show on their faces and flow out from their hearts and their mouths words of kindness to a world which has become numb. Lord may Your Power embrace them and may they be filled up to overflowing with Your JOY, HOPE, and LOVE. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Until next week,



Your dear friend and sister-in-Christ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home