Wednesday, April 11, 2007

First Time Happenings

Greetings my dear friends and sisters-in-Christ,

During my quiet time this morning, I heard the doves outside my window. Which brought to my mind the first time I heard them was when we came to Hawaii the first time, which lead me to recall other first times. Those times when I said, "This is the first time that this has ever happened to me." As with your lives, we have experienced many first time happenings; some are not worth remembering but most of the are so precious and important that just a sound or maybe a smell brings you back to that exact moment in time. Whatever that might be for you today. I want to remember that each new day is a first time happening for me. It is filled with new mercies. It is a day that God has made. Let it be a day filled with wonder and awe at how absolutely marvelous our God is. For Jesus Christ is the first and the last. The Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End.
Enjoy your first time happenings this day my dear friends and sisters-in-Christ.

Abba Father, Glorious God, our God who creates, who makes the new day, who keeps, restores, rebuilds and lifts up. Thank you. Oh, most Sovereign Lord, I pray for each dear friend and sister-in-Christ that this day will be the first time happening in her life and bring her to a newness in You, a revelation that You alone will bring all the gifts. Gifts of Love, Joy, Peace, Goodness, Kindness, Patience, Gentleness, Faithfulness, and Self-Control. May their hearts be filled with Your Power and Presence this day.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

Until Next Week,

Your dear friend and sister-in-Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home