Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Island Life

Greetings my dear friends and sisters-in-Christ,

I forget almost every day and not only at those times but during the day I forget. I live on an island in the middle of the vast ocean. I forget this. How do I know that I forget -- because I will look up and see the ocean which stretches out as far and as wide as my vision can go. Then I am reminded that I live on an island in the middle of the sea. Isn't it amazing. In my devotional time this morning the question was, "What do you see and know about God through nature."

My response was, "HE is MORE."

YES, dear friends and sisters-in-Christ our Father in Heaven is MORE. His creation - the stars are more than you can ever see; the ocean waves are more than you can ever count; the seeds which produce the fruits and grains are more than we can ever use; the "each day" is packed with more time than we are ever able to use up.

Heavenly Father, our GREAT and MIGHTY GOD, who is MORE. Oh most Sovereign LORD, may we, your children, desire to ask, knock, and to seek the MORE of Your almighty power, your awesome presence, your unfathomable provision, your unending peace and your unfailing promises. Lord I also pray for my dear sisters-in-Christ this day and this week that Your MORE would come in their hearts and bring them comfort, peace, healing, and Your JOY. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Until next week,

Your dear friend and sister-in Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home