Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Just Me Wednesdays

Dear sisters-in-Christ;

Another Wednesday has approached us and how quickly it seems to come each week. My Wednesday’s have become a time when the day is filled with things that are “just me” days. For those of you who are still in the time of your lives when chores and children and husband’s require more of you than you have to give, there is a time when it ends. I’m sure that you have heard it before and will most definitely hear it again. My Wednesday I have come to cherish more and more with each passing month. I only work half-day at my job, then off to be “just me”. At first discovering whom “just me” was hard to grasp. I am trying to learn.

Heavenly Father, Abba, Sovereign LORD, thank you that it is “just me” coming before Your throne of Grace. Father in Heaven, You have my heart. I have guarded it so closely – so today Heavenly Father my heart is Yours. Oh Lord I pray for each dear sister-in-Christ this day that in the “just me” days she would allow You to touch her heart and may she be filled with the incomprehensible Joy and Peace which comes with knowing her Heavenly Father, her Lord, her King. In Jesus Name. Amen

Until next week,

Your dear friend and sister-in-Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home