Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Missing Day

Dear sisters-in-Christ,

Good morning to all. This being the end of February by our calendar I often find myself reading in my devotionals two days worth. For the 29th is only every four years. Sometimes I feel that in my spiritual walk I am missing a day and it will eventually catch up with me in my fourth year. How about you? Missing a day? What would, could or should I do with this missing day. Do I ignore it or do I allow myself to say, the parameters of this life do not dictate the attitude of my heart in this matter.

Heavenly Father, thank you that there are no missing days in our lives. Each day counts and each day You are directing our steps, You are bringing to rememberance the things of old. You are revealing the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven. LORD, may each dear sister-in-Christ be reminded that this day is like no other day, there are no missing days in their lives and that with You directing their steps this day will be counted for all eternity. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Until next week,

Your dear friend and sister-in-Christ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home