Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Waiting for HIM

Greetings my dear friends and sisters-in-Christ,

Once again the Holy Spirit so wonderfully reminded me of this verse; Isaiah 64:4. "For from days of old they have not heard or perceived by ear, Nor has the eye seen a God besides You, Who acts in behalf of the one who waits for HIM." (NASB).

As I look at this verse I am drawn to a little Precious Moments plate which my mom gave me one year for Christmas. On it is a girl with flowers and ribbon tying up her blonde curly locks. She is standing head partially down and yet her eyes looking ahead with her hands folded together behind her back. She is standing in a bed of flowers and she is waiting. Ah my Precious God if only I could, would be like this in my waiting. Content in waiting for the LORD. Waiting for HIM. Once again I am waiting - and as I wrote beside this verse in my bible on 1/22/07 this is my prayer Oh, Lord that I will wait just a little longer.

Heavenly Father, God of Wonder, God of Pure Light.
We long to hear, to see, to know - Your Loving Might.
May each dear sister-in-Christ take hold of and Delight,
in asking, seeking, knocking and be pleasing in Your Sight.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

Until next week,

Your friend and sister-in-Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home