Wednesday, December 27, 2006

After Christmas Sales

Greetings,

Well another tradition broken this year - Usually I would get a gift certificate to go shopping at my favorite clothing store and would pick up some tremendous items at a very reasonable price, but alas this year NOPE. And guess what, I didn't even think about it until this morning. And what made me think of it I really do not know. But last night when I was asking God about what to talk to you about this morning these verses jumped out at me - Jude 24-25 "Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, to God our Savior, who alone is wise, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and forever. Amen."

Now what does that have to do with after Christmas sales - applied to my live. Christmas, a Savior was born, My Lord and Redeemer, I worship and celebrate His Birth but the next day where am I found? Exactly, out in the world, trying to find those discounted items when just the day before worshipping my GOD was all that was desired. May I hold onto the riches found in these verses - these promises and not settle for the after Christmas sales.

Heavenly Father, Gracious and Mighty, Hallowed be thy name. Oh most Sovereign Lord I pray for each dear sister-in-Christ this day, each dear daughter who believes in the Living GOD, the living WORD, the King and kings and the Lord of lords, that she may cling to the old rugged cross and begin to TRUST in thee alone and awaken her heart, her mind, her soul, and her body to YOU, most Holy and Righteous God. May she desire all that you have planned and purposed and begin to SEEK that which is of great price. In Jesus Name, Amen


Until Next Week,

Your dear friend and sister-in-Christ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home