Wednesday, January 10, 2007

January 2007

Greetings to my dear friends and sisters-in-Christ,

January 2007, what will this year bring?! A new year - and with that comes new ideas and desires and wants. But as my pastor stated on Sunday, this year God's planning on pruning. So with that I have a new heart attitude -

This is the day that the Lord has made, rejoice and be glad in it.

And I catch myself thinking - WOW a new day- I haven't lived this one before. Lord prepare me for this day.

Today I choose to:

Praise HIM through Prayer to receive the Power and Peace in order to hear and
do what HE has Planned and Purposed for your life, while abiding in HIS Presence.

Our Father in Heaven
Hallowed be thy Name
Thy Kingdom come
Thy Will be done
On earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our debts as
We forgive our debtors.
And lead us not into Temptation
But deliver us from evil
For thine is the Kingdom and Power
and the Glory
Forever and Ever, Amen.

Heavenly Father, how Great is Your Love, may each dear sister-in-Christ, trust in Your Goodness and abide in Your Presence this day and in the days ahead. May each begin to desire the meat of Your Word no longer needing the milk. May the Word of God, the Sword of the Spirit be evident in their lives. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Until next week

Your dear friend and sister-in-Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home