Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Psalm 19:14

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, My walking friends have children who are teachers and they are back at work this week preparing for another year of teaching and learning with their students. And since my walking friends also have grandchildren young enough to be in school they know both views - the teacher and the student. I pray that the coming school year will be a time of gathering together and may there be a special bonding of friendships built during the year. Today's verse found in Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight. O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Yes, as a new year begins where communication is so vitality important. The giving and taking of instructing and learning is so very important in using the words that are pleasing to the Lord. I still remembering my third grade teacher because she had words of encouragement for me. The things that you remember as you get older that resonate in your ears and reading this verse reminded me of how I use my words. Let us pray: Abba Father, Your words of truth, Your whispers speaking of Your goodness and kindness and also giving direction and guidance. Lord I pray for those teachers who will be responsible for the educational growth of their students. I pray for patience and also kindness in order to instruct and define, may she first of all know that You are her rock and redeemer and may the words be pleasing in your sight. Lord, give her direction and clarity to be able to smile each day. Lord, I also pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ for each one of them are Your ambassadors and may the words of their mouths and the meditation of their hearts be pleasing in Your sight. In Jesus Name, Amen. Choosing words pleasing to the Lord,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home