Wednesday, June 01, 2022

The Green House Is Up

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, Yesterday we (my husband and me) spent most of the morning setting up the greenhouse. My husband had been working on leveling the ground and moving the sprinkler head so we could set up the green house. Supposedly the last killing frost was last weekend and now it is time to prepare the seedlings to go into the ground. So yesterday we assembled the greenhouse, which was no easy task because the directions on how to assemble the pieces were nowhere to be found, but we (well best said my husband) assembled it. I am so bad at puzzles, my part was to hand him the pieces. The greenhouse is very important for the new seedlings to take root, because of our harsh climate and short growing season here in Montana, it is a must to have the plants that are climate sensitive to be as strong as possible. And the same with us! Let us imagine that we are in God's greenhouse and He has placed us there on purpose so that we are able to grow strong because the world's harsh elements can be so destructive on our bodies, souls and minds. There is another reason why I like seeing the greenhouse up again and that is because I get to see the fruits of our labor. Yes, the seeds are planted in the soil and placed in the greenhouse for safekeeping and each day they are checked on to see if the temperature is just right and they are watered and fed. I like taking care of the plants and watching them grow and even though there is a little space to be in it is still a place where I can step into and breath and just stand in there and feel as if I am in a sanctuary. My prayer - Abba Father, Thank You that we have a strong tower that we can run into and also thank You that You are the master Gardener and that You hide us in Your Love and may we rest in Your Greenhouse as we are but seedlings in need of tender loving care that only You can give. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that as she rests in You and trusts in You that she knows You have placed her in a safe place. In Jesus Name, Amen. In God's Greenhouse,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home