Wednesday, May 11, 2022

My God, Whose Name is Jealous

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, Definition of jealous - (of God) demanding faithfulness and exclusive worship. I find it very comforting to know that my God whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God (Exod. 34:14) - for in knowing that I am able to worship Him because He is, "the Lord your God is in your midst, A victorious warrior. He will exult over you with Joy, He will be quiet in His Love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joy." (Zephaniah 3:17) Yes, my Lord whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God. To me that means He is pursuing me constantly for His demand of faithfulness and exclusive worship is not like man's but it is so much more in intimacy and blessings and protection and loving. Two words - Joy and Love - yes these two words express such emotions and should for it is these two words that we need constantly. We need "Love" the kind of love that can quiet our mind and heart when chaos and doubt enter in and we need "Joy" for those times when only a deep sigh brings relief. So rejoice my dear and precious sisters-in-Christ for our God, whose name is Jealous, is indeed a jealous God and He will actively and fervently pursue you and me. Abba Father, O Lord, whose name is Jealous, thank You for loving me so dearly and thank You for rejoicing over me and quieting me with Your Love and Joy. Lord, I pray that these dear and precious sisters-in-Christ would bathe in Your Presence this day knowing that Your Love and Joy is Your way of "demanding faithfulness and exclusive worship." In Jesus Name, Amen. Thank You for Being a Jealous God,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home