Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Taking My Father's Hand - Psalm 68:19

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, As I was waking up this morning, I got a picture of taking my daddy's hand and walking with him. It was a memory of the times that me and my daddy would take a walk around the neighborhood when I would come visit. It was our time to communicate what was happening in our lives. When the visits grew farther and farther apart and as we both got older the time was even more precious to each of us. Daddy and I had a special relationship where thoughts and situations could be shared and discussed with each of us being able to say what was on our minds. Daddy has been gone for 4 years now and I'm so thankful that the Lord reminded me this morning that I need to take the hand of my Abba Father and walk with Him everyday! Yes, everyday! There are so many things surrounding us and impacting us and stirring us and hurting us that it is impossible to get through a day without taking some time being with Abba Father and holding His hand while He directs us and guides us and listens and soothes our body, mind and soul. So with that in mind let us pray - Abba Father, Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears our burden. O Lord, yes we come before Your throne of grace today and humbly ask to open our hearts and eyes and ears to be able to comprehend just how much You love us and all the times that we are not aware of You bearing our burdens. Lord God may each dear and precious sister-in-Christ ask, seek, and knock today and in the asking, seeking and knocking may she be still and know that You are God and that ALL of her burden(s) have already been taken care of by You. May she find the time to take Your outstretched hand and walk with You. In Jesus Name, Amen. Taking the Father's Hand,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home