Wednesday, May 04, 2022

The Month of May

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, Welcome to the month of May where each day brings newness especially in nature. New buds popping up, new leaves showing off, even the mud caused by the rain is newness because it means that the soil is ready to be hydrated and all that has laid dormant for the winter can begin to grow. I have started to walk again and the path that I usually take wraps around two ponds known as the Frog Ponds, and also around a little forested area called Park Robinson. There is so much that averts my eyes to look and also my ears to hear sounds like birds flitting from branch to branch, ripples in the water caused by fish jumping or birds (ducks and geese) maneuvering through the water. Yes, it is a walk that settles the mind and reminds me that indeed God is faithful. Through the winter months when all was cold and life seemed to be nonexistent and those which were alive were in survival mode. Today I was ready in John Chapter 14 and verses 26-27 caught my attention, "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance ALL that I said to you. Peace I leave with you; My Peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful." So today's prayer - Abba Father, Thank You for the newness of life and also the newness of ALL things. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that through the Holy Spirit she would be teachable and allow the Holy Spirit to teach her ALL things, and bring to remembrance ALL that Jesus said to her. Lord Yes, Your whispers, and then may she absorb the richness and newness of Your Peace which You gave to her so long ago and continue to give and that she not be fearful of anything. In Jesus Name, Amen. All is Well With My Soul,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home